Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back in town now!

Greetings from The Perch! We have returned from our early Christmas in Florida, and had a very nice week. My Dad has come back with us for these next few weeks, so I may not get to post frequently, but I wanted to say hello today.

On our way down to Florida, we usually stop at a small town called Micanopy, which is few hours from where my family lives on the Gulf Coast. It is a very old and cute town right next to Gainesville. There is a shop there that I love called what else (!) but "The Shop". They sell the most beautiful seasonal and holiday decor items made by various artists, so I thought that I would share some pictures with you. They graciously allowed me to take some photos. Here goes...

Some pictures of the town...





The Shop's entrance and one of the display windows...



Inside The Shop...











This is an antique toy horse that I have loved for the past three years. For sale, but totally out of my league!...


If you're ever down that way, The Shop is certainly worth a visit.

I hope you have a great day!! Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!