Saturday, January 5, 2013

The post that never was...

Good morning friends. I just wanted to drop in and say hello in this post about nothing. It seems that I got up early today, scanned in some photos, wrote my post, and then for some unknown reason, Blogger would not let me upload the photos from my files. Not any photos. I tried four times. I shut off the computer and started it up again. Still would not work. I tried adding a new post. Still would not work. I guess Blogger does not like my pictures. Or, perhaps it is me. I feel like I'm still in my old job where sometimes the computer world drove me to frustration. So...

I have to give up now as I have much to do today, but will try again tomorrow.
In the meantime, have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, so glad but sadly that happened to me also. I tried everything I could I even restored my computer back to a date earlier. I finally went to Picasa and created an account for my last post I did. Talk about hair pulling, it was fairly easy to learn. At first it loaded everything on my computer but I figured out how to delete it all except what I needed. Was not that Blogger didn't like your beautiful photos my dear. If so you and are are indeed artistic sisters. Have a good day and have a try at that. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice, Annette. I did play a little in Picasa, but ran out of time. Will keep at it.. By the way, I love your crazy-quilting and your blogs! Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!