Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Easter inspiration...

Happy Saturday to all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.

We've been having miserable weather since yesterday. Cold and rainy, with a promise that tomorrow will be the only halfway warm and clear day in the coming week. So imagine my joy when the new March Pottery Barn catalog arrived yesterday, bringing me a whisper of Spring with some Easter decor. Of course, I am too busy right now to think of Spring and Easter decorating, which will have to wait until after the trip and my dad's party. But still, how about these ideas from The Barn...

I love the mercury glass vase filled with
the faux cherry blossom branch and eggs...


How about this wonderful burlap Easter flag?
And don't you love the little bunny pillow underneath it?


My time is going to be short for the next few days, as I need to clean house and pack before we leave on the trip. Friends will be house- and pet-watching here while we are gone. While I am away I hope to still be able to post (that is, if we have WiFi at the campsites), so stay tuned for a little surprise.

Stay well, and thanks for coming by!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous catalogue and so filled with images of spring to come. Love that bunny flag and those pillows!! Oh bring me that breath of fresh air...and you'll soon be having that as you head south...it's GOT to be warmer further south of you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I can't wait for a few days of warm weather. It usually starts to warm up here in March, so hopefully it will be nicer when we return home! XO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!