Saturday, March 23, 2013

Some collage pieces...

Hello friends! I hope that you are having a great weekend.

I've been going through some things up in the studio, and came across a few collage pieces that I'd forgotten about. I had submitted them to Somerset Studio for publication in the July/August, 2012 issue, and they were actually printed! Since I didn't have a blog at that time, I thought I'd share them with you now. Here are a few pictures, along with a scan of the page that they appeared on.

Below is a picture of the three pieces. The theme for
that issue was "A Somerset Summer". Of course,
for me, Summer usually means happy days spent
in the garden...


And here are some shots of each individual piece...




Below is a  scan of the page that they appeared on.
It didn't scan too well, so you might have
to click on it for a better view...



They were fun to do! I'm hoping that a creative phase will come my way soon. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!