Thursday, May 23, 2013

A view from The Perch...

Good morning friends!

Yesterday I planted a few things in the garden that we bought over the weekend. I took a couple of pictures of them before I planted them, so thought that I would share them with you. I hope that they stay as pretty in the garden as they were in the pots!

Aren't these colors beautiful?



Below are a couple pictures of well-established areas in our back yard.

This is the Purple Verbena that grows
along the stone path that connects 
the back of the driveway to our
deck...


On the other side of the stone path
below the deck is our fountain
and shade garden...


Flowers always make the days seem brighter! I hope that your day is bright...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!