Thursday, May 2, 2013

Expect Miracles fabric collage...

Hello friends!

Hopefully you're not tired of dealing with my burst of creativity this week, but here is the third collage that I just completed. This was also a previously unfinished piece that was loosely pieced together and still needed the hand-sewing, embellishing, binding and backing. This one was smaller than what I usually work on, and I mainly did it only because I wanted to use the pretty "Expect Miracles" ribbon that I had in my stash.

Old lace and buttons,
along with frayed fabrics...


For this piece I used the transparency
and matte gel method of transfering the photo.
 I love the way this one
came out...it is so old looking!


Another shot...


I'm trying to stay in this creative mode!! It feels mighty good.

4 comments:

  1. Once you are in creative mode...keep going. You're producing wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - Your creations are so pretty and vintage looking. Great work.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy, and thanks so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!