Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nothing is as far away...

"Nothing is as far away as one minute ago."
                                                               --JIM BISHOP (1907-1987)


One minute ago. That doesn't seem like much. Unless you perhaps think about the terrible events of this week in Oklahoma. One minute made such a huge difference in the lives of so many people. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose family members, friends and pets. To wonder whether or not some of them are even alive and to wonder where they might be. To lose your home and everything in it. To see where your community once stood.

My thoughts, prayers and hope go out to all of those who were devastated by this tragedy. I am thankful for this minute as I know it.

I hope that you are having a good and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!