Friday, June 28, 2013

Visiting the art store, Random Arts, in Saluda, NC

Hello friends! We are home now. I battled Internet connectivity up there right up until the time we left, so I finally gave up on trying to post to this blog. In the next few days I will share a little more of our trip.

As promised, here are some of the other photos that I took last week in Random Arts. There is certainly quite a stash of items to choose from!

You can buy all kinds of vintage things,
along with various products.
It's sort of like Etsy...anything that you
can use in mixed media art...




Where the classes are taught...


Information on, and samples of,
upcoming workshops...


More great stuff...



She also sells great clothing...


...and more great stuff...





I forgot to take a photo of the kitchen, which is so cool. Visiting artists each decorated one of the cabinet doors!

Here are a few things that I bought...


...along with a great old book published in 1897.
I will share some of the beautiful prints with
you in the near future...


Don't you just want to take a trip to Saluda and visit Random Arts? If not, at least visit the site here!

I hope that you're having a great weekend. Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!