Saturday, August 17, 2013

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint: Hutch completed!

Good morning and happy Saturday!

I completed the little hutch that I was working on and showed you pictures of the other day. Here is what it looks like now.

I thought it came out kind of nice...


The drawer pulls were originally a brassy kind of color.
Here is a close-up of the drawer pulls now...


...after spraying them with this...


We are also going to use this "oil rubbed bronze"
metallic paint on all of the doorknobs at Birdsong.
Currently they are a mix and match saga of gold,
silver, and black. 
This color will also match the kitchen lighting,
which I will share pictures of in a future post.

I hope that you have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!