Friday, August 16, 2013

Blue, ballet, and beautiful...

Good morning and happy Friday!

We have been so busy lately that I have forgotten to share some things with you. I hope that you have more time to be creative than I do these days!!

Recently I purchased these pretty items and thought I would show you some pictures of them. I don't know what it is, but lately I have been drawn to shades of pretty blue, especially as it relates to ballerinas.

A pretty little ballerina figurine 
and well-loved ballet slippers...


I think the ballerina figurine is beautiful.
Her dress is the prettiest shade of blue,
as are the ballet slippers...


And here is a vintage photo for you to save
and use as you wish...


I hope that you have a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!