Monday, October 21, 2013

Food for thought: Perfect Flat Iron Steak...

Good morning!

Before we left home to come up here to Birdsong, I was looking through my freezer for something that I could  make that would be quick. I came across a flat iron steak, and did a Google search for recipes, as I had never made one of these before.

I came across the following recipe, tried it, and we liked it very much. This particular cut of meat came out really tender after marinating. I am not a fan of the London Broil cut of meat, and whenever I make London Broil, I use flank steak, which to me is a lot more tender. This flat iron was actually even better than flank steak.

Here is the recipe if you would like to try it...


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!