Sunday, October 20, 2013

Going for a ride...


Happy Sunday!

We are up at Birdsong and I wanted to share these photos with you. The other day we were driving down the street that takes you to our community, and stopped at a red light. There came up along my side of the car this most amazing sight. They crossed this busy street while we were waiting for the light to turn green. All I had with me was my iPhone, and I shot some photos through the window just as it was starting to rain. Following is an edited portion of the photo. I thought that this gal looked just darling...


And here is the complete photo (minus the dashboard and windshield wiper of our car!)...



I hope that you're as tickled with this little group as I was! They must have been going to a function judging by all the gear they were hauling.

Treasure every day as you never know what each one might bring!

Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!