Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another snowfall...


Our garden shed covered by yet 
another snowfall in North Carolina!!
The pink flamingos seem to be enjoying it. 

Sorry I haven't had much time for posting. Since we are cooped up inside due to very cold weather, we decided to take on another home decor project, this time in our "real" house instead of at Birdsong Cottage. More to follow on this adventure in my next post. In the meantime, I did manage to make one greeting card, this one for my daughter-in-law's baby shower, which I will, sadly, not be able to make the trip to Florida for.

Had to keep it simple, since it was
going through the mail...


I hope you're staying warm in your part of the world. Have a great evening!

XO
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!