Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Inspiration From a New Magazine: "Flea Market Outdoors"

Hello to all! I hope that you're having a great day. 

It's pretty nasty today, cold and grey, with a slight mist coming down that never quite passed for the snow they predicted. Too bad for the snow. Ha!

We did have a beautiful day on Saturday, though. Earlier that day I did some grocery shopping and picked up the premier issue of a new magazine called "Flea Market Outdoors". I couldn't wait to read it while I sat down to lunch on the front porch, and of course, I tabbed the pages that I thought the most inspirational. I wanted to share a few photos of some of those pages with you, but didn't really want to be inside taking the photos on such a lovely day, so I decided to prop up the mag on the wicker settee on the porch and fire away.

Sorry I didn't post these earlier, but Mr. Perch had been up north for a few weeks taking care of some business, and he just came home Saturday night so I haven't had much blog time. If you love gardening and the outdoors as much as I do, this one is a definite must have!


After a long winter of looking at white and grey
art and decor, it feels good to look at some
pretty color combinations for a change.
This is actually a play house, but I see it as a 
garden house...


Some crafting inspiration below.
I love these garden totems. 
I have one that I purchased, but keep saying
that I am going to make one myself.
I dream more than I do!...


Some treasures for the garden shed...


Old quilts used on the porch.
Remind me to share on a future post
my new love of vintage quilt pieces!...


What's a garden without some salvage?...


Porch beauty...


...and more of it!...


Garden shed glory...


...not to mention gazebo love.
Hmmm, we do need to spruce up
ours this summer!...


And more lovely color combinations.
This one on a porch...


And this one on a deck.
Speaking of decks!...


In my next post I'll share the little treasure we just bought! 

Many thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!