Monday, March 10, 2014

Just a little "hello"!

Hello everyone! 
I'm sorry that I've been away from this blog for almost a month,
but "busy" seems to be the story of my life lately.

Busy doing chores...


...and busy with a new art project.
I started gathering materials for this
prior to the holidays, if you recall, 
but put it aside for awhile. 
I recently resumed working on it.
It's requiring a lot of work and time,
but here is a glimpse of just a small part of it...


...and not to mention VERY  busy with the remodeling of our master bathroom,
 which is finally completed. Hooray.
I'm not ready to share photos yet, as it still needs a few touches,
but here is a glimpse of one of my
favorite parts of it...


What have you been doing to keep busy lately?
Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!