Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A small packet of loveliness and a gift for you...

Good morning everyone!

Last week I received some more antique indigo fabric that I had ordered. I am always amazed that some of the sellers on eBay take such care in packaging their items. This one arrived with a lovely special touch.

I loved the way she placed the fabrics
in this cellophane envelope, 
included a thank you card,
and wrapped it with a bow...


How sweet is this?...


And here were the fabrics,
in such a lovely shade of blue
that can't be matched with
today's modern versions...


So, friends...
since the indigo hails from the
1800's and early 1900's,
I thought it only fitting to gift to
you these two vintage photos
that were from the same time
period.
They are CDVs,
which pre-dated
cabinet cards.

Aren't these possibly the cutest children
that you've ever seen?
I love that I have two photos,
with the children in different
poses...



Click and save to use in your art!

Many thanks for coming by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!