Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Phonto" Photo Editing App: Memories of Home


"The thrill of coming home
has never changed."
--GUY PEARCE


I played a little more with photos this week (fancy that!) after discovering a very nice app for inserting typography on your photos. It is free (hooray) and trust me when I say that it would have been worth paying some money for. It has a large number of fonts to choose from, is easy to use, and you can save your fonts and words, which makes it really easy to watermark you photos if you so desire. The added bonus of this app is that after you upload one photo, you can upload a second and superimpose it over the first, as I did with the little girl above (you will recognize her from a previous post). I was then able to manipulate the degree of transparency of the little girl.

So here are the photos that I used for the above edits.

You may recall this photo,
which I took last summer along the coast of NH...


Below is what it looked like after I ran it through 
the "Vintage Photo Frame" app
that I talked about the other day.
I love the primitive look that it now has...


Here is the original photo of the 
little girl.
Only a portion of this photo was 
superimposed over the house...


All photos above are yours
if you want them.

In my next post I will show you another feature of "Phonto". I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!