Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Sweet Day

Good morning! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, but last week I was blessed with a visit from my son and his family (they live in Florida), and getting ready for that left me little time for blogging. 

For Christmas, one of the things that I sent them were some cute clothes for our sweet grand children to wear for a nice photo shoot. Imagine how great it was for me when they decided to bring the photo shoot here! Needless to say, out came "real camera" and away we went, being thrilled that Mr. Weather cooperated by giving us one nice warm day. Avery will be one later this month, and Jason will be three in May.

Naturally, I couldn't resist a little photo play! Here you go.






Wishing you all your own sweet day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!