Friday, March 20, 2015

Welcome Spring!

She turned to the sunlight
And shook her lovely head,


And whispered to her neighbor:
'Winter is dead'.




Good morning, and Happy Spring! 

Though the season is here, the weather is not. We did have one nice day on Tuesday where it actually got to 80 degrees out, so of course I took advantage of that by spending six hours planting some daylilies that I had ordered, along with some other plants that I had purchased locally. Most of my time out there, though, was spent cleaning out dead pine needles and leaves from the garden beds. Yesterday it was much cooler, but I did manage about four hours. And my aching muscles can attest to the workout!

**************************************

I did manage to shoot some pretties of the daffodils, though.
Hopefully spring is coming your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!