Monday, June 1, 2015

Some finds along the way...

Happy June! One of the prettiest months of the year, I might say.

I promised you that I would show you what I purchased at Retro Rosie and Cobwebs when we were in Florida, so here goes!

Some great vintage photos.
Do I collect these???...


Vintage fishing lures,
which were packaged with the old maps...


Two Victorian circle wheel silk braid trims.
They also came packaged with the old
Montgomery Ward catalog page you see behind them...


Pretty little trinkets that came packaged
with this old original baby photo...




The second best find was this old garden shovel...


Can you not resist the blue patina on the handle?
And no, I will not be using it in the garden...


Did you catch that I said that this was the second best find?
I will share the first best find on another post,
as it may take more than a few photos to tell the story.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!