Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A New Adventure in my Etsy Shop

Hello my friends!

As you know, I am a hopeless collector of vintage photos. I have so many beauties that I thought I would share them with the world (or at least with the people who take a peek at my Etsy shop!), and start selling some of them as digital images available for instant download. If you have a minute, take a peek yourself (my shop, That Day in Time, is on my sidebar, and all you need to do is click on it). And, of course, my watermark will be removed on any photos that are purchased!

Here are a few that I have listed so far.
I will be listing more as soon as I get a chance
to scan them and list them!



As always, 
I would be grateful for your opinion.

And please do share anything you might create with these.

Have a great evening!


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection you have Sue! They are a treasure and I hope they sell F A S T!! Have a great rest of the week~ Karen O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!