Sunday, June 19, 2016

A New Magazine: Living the Country Life

Hello! A couple of weeks ago I found this premier issue of a new magazine in a local supermarket. I meant to share a glimpse of it with you, but forgot about it until I picked it up to read it today. In case you haven't yet seen it, take a peek!

A cover that draws you in...


Nice articles...




Gardening...


Recipes...


Beautiful photos...


Farmhouse decorating...


Featured homes...


What it didn't have, though, were tons of advertisements. As a matter of fact, there were only a few pages worth. Boo-hoo! It appears that this magazine will be published twice per year. I will certainly hold my breath for the next issue.

Have you discovered any new mags lately?

Thanks for coming by! 

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool Sue! Love the look and feel of this Mag~ I usually stick to 'creative/crafty' magazines; this one is a nice change~ Hugs, Karen O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I'm usually one to buy the craft mags also, but also love ones about gardening and home decor. Wishful thinking mostly! XO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!