Monday, February 13, 2017

A birthday card for a dear friend...

Hello. Early this month I found out that one of my sweet blog friends was about to celebrate a birthday. I happened to have her address because I bought a piece of her art not too long ago, so I made her a card and hoped that it would get there on time. She let me know that she got it and liked it, and I was thrilled because she is a much better artist than I!

I make it a policy to protect the identities of the innocents, but here are a couple of photos of the card that I made.

I love the little girl in this photo postcard,
which still had the original postage stamp
on the front...


Is that little face too precious or what?!...



Creating things for special people
makes my heart sing.


2 comments:

  1. I adore my card more then you know Sue! You are an amazing artist! I thank you so much for reaching out to me and sending it! I will treasure it always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post!